A custom-fit liner is manufactured specifically for each vehicle’s model. It will contour floorboards perfectly and provide complete carpet coverage and protection. Custom-fit liner offers the perfect protection for vehicle’s floor. Since it’s introduction to the automotive market, custom-fit liner has become a very popular aftermarket accessory item.
Custom-fit liner often features a molded fit, raised edges, and door-to-door floor coverage specific to vehicle’s brand, model and year. It ensures that every corner of vehicle’s floor is protected. Outer edges of custom-fit liner are raised lips, debris and liquids spilled into vehicle are trapped. Custom-fit liner also features raised ridges with specialized patterns that channel moisture and water away from where feet rest.
- We are producing our own molds.
- We use ELASTRON G as raw material. This is the same material which use in baby pacifiers.
- Our products are non-carcinogenic.
- Our products are 100% recyclable materials. We respect to environment.
- Our products are odorless
Custom-fit liner is durable, high quality product that properly protects vehicles.
– Custom-fit liner locks in all liquids. Rain, mud, crud, snow, and ice that drag in with shoes and clothes will get trapped in.
– Custom-fit liner is made from rubber or molded plastic. That makes it super easy to clean and maintain. All ever have to do is to hose them down with some water.
– Custom-fit liner is super durable and rugged, which means it will last much longer than factory mats.
– The added protection will keep factory carpet cleaner. And the result is a higher resale value for vehicles.
Elastron G is thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) compounds based on SEBS (Styrene Ethylene Butylene Styrene) which shows some of rubber properties at ambient temperature. And they can be processed with various methods such as injection, extrusion or blow moulding. Additionally, Elastron G has been especially created for marketing demands and meeting customer requirements.